The different plantar supports are individually made using our own and innovative materials, which are fruit of our personal research. They are adapted to the specific needs of the patient. We also make silicon orthotics, which are most useful and effective for forefoot and toe infection pathologies.
Insoles orplantar supports are orthopaedic devices places inside the shoe and are used to:
- Support, align, prevent or correct deformities
- Improve the function of the moving parts of the body and there by provide greater stability.
Their aim is to synchronise the movements of the lower extremities, keeping the foot in its most correct position,making the floor/ground provide mechanical advantages for the foot and so prevent future structural and functional lesions of the lower extremity and spine.
Some of the orthopaedic and prosthetic treatments of the lower extremitieswe undertake are:
- Air Walker Cast for the diabetic foot,
- Tibial and below-the knee prostheses,
- Metatarsal prosthesis,
- prótesis anti-equino Rancho de los amigos, (Boxia ankle/foot Orthosis-Foot Drop)?????
- Carbon fibre AFOs, among others
We offer a made-to measure personalised shoe service.
They are made of high quality materials and we have a wide range of shoes.
These are indicated for:
- Patients who have diabetic foot,
- For those who want to have a specialised and personalised athletic shoe with insoles and optimised room in the shoe,
- Patients who require special width shoes
- People who want to wear tight shoes or sandals with little restraint where the application of a plantar support is almost impossible. These would be made with the plantar support as part of the sole